Company: Integrated Services Group N.V.
Position: Staff Accountant
We are seeking a Staff Accountant to oversee management of financial statements, across multiple companies, analyze and prepare key financial deliverables and assist in other special reporting projects as needed.
- Responsible for preparation and oversight of financial statements, including maintaining balance sheets (account reconciliations) as well as preparing and analyzing the P&L.
- Month end closing and reporting
- Fixed cost review and management, including recording of appropriate accruals
- Make sure that all receivables, receipts, and payable items are processed and recorded accurately and timely; participate in and monitor collection of receivables
- Assists in budget preparation
- Budget review and management, including monthly budget activity reporting
- Assist in preparation of all applicable tax filings
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Responsibility for IS-Group Audit Compliance, as it pertains in particular to Finance and Payroll.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong word-processing and spreadsheet skills
- Proficient written and verbal command of the Dutch and English language
- Experience in using accounting software preferred but not required
- Possess excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment
We offer competitive compensation including vacation and holiday pay, medical insurance, pension fund participation and performance bonus.
Please send in your application including your resume and a cover letter describing how your qualifications and experience meet those required for the position.
Van ‘t Hogerhuysstraat 28
+597 401 444